Since most of our customers are businesses, we understand the criticality of your website data, emails etc. Therefore, we are happy to introduce our new weekly backup service which is an offsite backup server in Los Angeles, USA.
This backup is available on all our hosting plans, from basic to premium.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2015!
From a big enterprise to a small and medium business, a website is an essential business tool - However just having a website that looks good is no longer sufficient. The website needs to work actively to drive your company forward. Sometimes businesses cannot afford huge budget to spend on their website. The good news about it - you do not totally require a huge budget to yield a healthy return. Everything depends on some of the basic principles listed below.
1. Continual development. Even if your website is finished and is on-line, continual articles and topics is what will drive customers to your website. This is important because clients, visitors and search engines are attracted by active sites. Your website will be indexed by search engines like Google more often and this can automatically increase your page and keyword ranking.
2. Review your website. Although you may be perfectly happy with your current website, it is always good practice to review it to ensure that it still reflects your business, products and target market. You should ask yourself if the content, images/graphics are still relevant.
3. Business driven website. Whilst a good design is important, a website that is business-led is the key. Think of your business site as your showcase which should reflect the business idea so that current and potential customers engage more with the company through your website.
4. Your site should be mobile friendly. Smartphones and tablets as a medium to access the internet is rising rapidly. Having a mobile friendly website will more likely increase your sales. Read our article on Responsive here.
5. Social Media Marketing. On-line marketing is changing. People like interesting content and social platforms are the way forward to share your new content - View our article on social media automation here.
Infolad Ltd provides services that cater for the key principles listed above.
Have a query?Contact us
Do not feel bad if the term responsive website is new to you, because we can promise you that you are probably with the majority.
Ever happen to go to a website (e.g www.shortstaymauritius.com) with your smartphone and you see another mini-fied version of the website? One which adapts automatically to your screen-size? A responsive website looks good no matter whether you are looking at it on a phone, tablet or desktop.
Most businesses today are lagging behind the cutting edge technology when it comes to such things. Some might think that this is probably not necessary. "My website still loads up on a phone, I do not need that!?". BUT.. here comes the deal! Your competitors are figuring things out and will slowly pick up on the trend. It matters because everyone else is doing it. On average, about 40% of your potential customers are using a tablet or a mobile phone.
The future is Mobile! ...Which will eventually directly impact your customers as they will bounce-off your website and go to your competitors, only because it is easier to use.
What does it cost?
Creating a responsive website out of an existing website can be about the same price as having to redesign your whole website. So if you have had your website for several years, it could be your chance to upgrade now. Contact us for more info.
ShortStayMauritius, www.ShortStayMauritius.com is an online classifieds platform which gives you the opportunity to list your villas & apartments in Mauritius for FREE.
The listings are also available for free to the general public, both locally and for tourists without any hidden costs.